Monday, April 12, 2010

V.A. The Best Blues Album In The World...Ever! 2000

V.A. The Best Blues Album In The World...Ever! 2000

Blues

You don´t want any comment on this.. :(
themonk.
**
Disc: 1
01. Illustrated Man - Johnny Winter
02. Frosty - Albert Collins
03. I've Got Love If You Want It - John Hammond, Jr.
04. Three O'Clock Blues - B.B. King
05. Can't Stay Away from You - Charlie Musselwhite
06. Don't Get Me Shook Up - Duke Robillard
07. Cold Sweat - The Boneshakers
08. Me and My Baby - Larry McCray
09. No More Doggin' - Colin James, The Little Big Band
10. Too Early to Tell - Kinsey Report
11. I Shall Not Be Moved - Roebuck "Pops" Staples
12. Get Your Lies Straight - Terry Evans
13. Need a Little Sugar in My Bowl - Hadda Brooks
14. Down Here in the Real Big Empty - Roy Rogers
15. Dust My Broom - Elmore James
16. Today Is Your Birthday - Solomon Burke
17. Tramp - Lowell Fulson
18. So Good to My Baby - Big Maybelle

Disc: 2
01. Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters
02. My Babe - Little Walter
03. Wang Dang Doodle - Koko Taylor
04. Little Red Rooster - Howlin' Wolf
05. Reelin' and Rockin' - Chuck Berry
06. I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
07. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
08. Still Got the Blues - Gary Moore
09. Shame, Shame, Shame - Johnny Winter
10. Help Me Somebody - Jon Cleary
11. Born Under a Bad Sign - Albert King
12. Chill Out (Things Gonna Change) - John Lee Hooker
13. Shotgun Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins
14. Me and My Guitar - Freddie King
15. Damn Right, I've Got the Blues - Buddy Guy
16. Ground on Down - Ben Harper, Ben Harper
17. Low Down - J.J. Cale
18. Spinning Coin - John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers
**

NoPassword
*
DLinks
*
1 2
*

No comments:

Post a Comment