Thursday, January 28, 2010

LEADBELLY, Big Bill BROONZY & Josh WHITE - Treasury Of Folk Music 1966


LEADBELLY, Big Bill BROONZY & Josh WHITE - Treasury Of Folk Music 1966
SDLP-247

Blues

Well, early in the morning I wake with the rising sun
Yes, early in the morning I wake with the rising sun
It's my daily motto and the people all calls it fun

Yes, I'm looking for a better future and forgetting about the past
I'm looking for a better future and forgetting about the past
Now I'm so glad that troubles don't always last

Yes, have fun whilst you can 'cos fate's an awful thing
Well, have fun whilst you can 'cos fate's an awful thing
You can't tell what may happen that's the reason I love to sing
**
A1. Leadbelly - How Long
A2. Leadbelly & Sonny Terry - John Henry
A3. Leadbelly & Josh White - Don't Lie Buddy
A4. Leadbelly - Ain't You Glad
A5. Big Bill Broonzy - Letter To My Baby
B1. Josh White - Saint James Infirmary
B2. Josh White - Lass With The Delicate Hair
B3. Josh White - When I Lay Down & Die Do Die
B4. Josh White - Early Morning Blues
B5. Big Bill Broonzy - Baby Please Don't Go
**
NoPassword
*
DLink
*

No comments:

Post a Comment