Friday, November 27, 2009

Lightnin' HOPKINS - Lightnin' And The Blues


Lightnin' HOPKINS  - Lightnin' And The Blues
JAPAN Ltd.Ed ISSUE MINI LP CD

Blues

NO COMMENTS.
**
01.Nothin’ But The Blues
02.Don’t Think ’Cause You’re Pretty (Blues Is A Mighty Bad Feelin’)
03.Lightnin’s Boogie (Boogie Woogie Dance)
04.Life I Used To Live (Gonna Change My Ways)
05.Sick Feeling Blues (I’m Achin’)
06.Evil Hearted Woman
07.Blues For My Cookie
08.Sittin’ Down Thinkin’
09.My Baby’s Gone
10.Lonesome In Your Home
11.Lightnin’s Special (Flash Lightnin’)
12.My Little Kewpie Doll (Bad Boogie)
13.I Love You Baby
14.Shine On Moon
15.Had A Gal Called Sal
16.Hopkins’ Sky Hop
17.Lightnin’ Don’t Feel Well (I Wonder What Is Wrong With Me)
18.Finally Me My Baby
19.That’s Alright Baby
20.Don’t Need No Job
21. Blue Is A Mighty Bad Feeling
22.Remember Me *
23.Grandma’s Boogie (Lightnin’s Stomp)
24.Please Don’t Go Baby
25.Early Mornin’ Boogie (Hear Me Talkin’)
26.Moving On Out Boogie (Let’s Move)
**
NoPassword
*
DLink
*

No comments:

Post a Comment